Attention Transit Passengers!!
If you have a few hours to spend at Narita AP, why don't you peek into
the local life in the town of Narita and its surrounding area.
If you have more than 10 hours or more layover, you can visit the big city,
Tokyo, as well.
Tours; Go to Tour Listings and More Tours for further details
1. 4 to 5-hour tour around Narita (most recommended)
2. 4-hour tour with your private tour guide by public transportation
3. Early morning fish market and the temple ritual starting at 5am
4. Tokyo day trip by train, or 5. by minivan
(night tours are also available)
6. 5-hour tour of Itako/Sawara, rural towns near Narita
*Any tours can be customized to your liking; prioritizing your own interest.
Who would/would not enjoy our tours
Those who would:
1. have intelletual interest in others' culture/history.
2. like off-the-beaten paths, rather than touristy spots.
3. enjoy listening to the stories behind the scenes.
4. love nature; flowers, plants, birds, fish, animals, landscapes.
5. are adventurous about savoring local food.
Those who would not:
1. are more comfortable being in the big crowd.
2. like big attactions/touristy places/shopping.
3. look at things in their own way, rather than heeding others.
4. are preoccupied with their misconception, instead of open-mindedness.
5. are always in a hurry.
- Tips on your arrival
- To pass the CIQ zone as fast and easy as possilble
- 1) Obtain two forms from cabin attendants before leaving the plane.
- a) Embarkation and Disembarkation Card
- b) Custom Declaration
*You may be required to have a visa entering Japan.
- 2) Fill them out before queuing up. This will save your time.
- 3) If you are not sure about transit visa situation, simply send your inquiry
to us by e-mail. We need to know your nationality along with the status
of permanent residency
Please inquire beforehand if you are not sure about.
North Americans, EUs, and some Asians are exempt of visa.
All tours conducted by:
Katsumi Kamikawa and his associates
Certified National Tour Guide
Lic. #Chiba EN00805