Attention Transit Passengers!!
If you have a few hours to spend at Narita AP, why don't you peek in the
local life in the town of Narita and its surrounding area.
Tours; Go to Tour Listings and More Tours for more details
1. Standard 4-hour tour around Narita (start at 8:00, 10:00, or 13:00)
2. 4-hour Customized tour of your own; start any time
3. Early morning fish market and the temple ritual starting at 5am
4. Tokyo day trip by train or 5. by minivan (night tour is available as
6. 5-hour tour of Itako/Sawara, rural towns near Narita
*will be glad to provide tips for arranging tours in Japan
- Tips on your arrival
- To pass the CIQ zone as fast and easy as possilble
- 1) Obtain two forms from cabin attendants before leaving the plane.
- a) Embarkation and Disembarkation Card
- b) Custom Declaration
*You may be required to have a visa entering Japan.
- 2) Fill them out before queuing up. This will save your time.
- 3) If you are not sure about transit visa situation, simply send your inquiry
to us by e-mail. We need to know your nationality along with the status
of permanent residency
Please inquire beforehand if you are not sure about.
North Americans, EUs, and some Asians are exempt of visa.
All tours conducted by:
Katsumi Kamikawa and his associates
Certified National Tour Guide
Lic. #Chiba EN00805