Attention Transit Passengers!!
A few hours to spend at Narita International Airport? Why don't you join
in our local tours to explore the culture and history of Japan. The town
of Narita has a lot more to offer than what you would imagine. →Go to tour listings.
Here for the first time visiting Japan? If so, Narita is more ideal than Tokyo to see the tradaitional side of Japan. Visitors do enjoy touring the area for cultural/historical discoveries, even for a few hours. Tokyo, after all, is a big city all right. All you see is concrete jungle, similar to any big cities in the world!
Our tours; Go to Tour Listings and More Tours for each detail
1. Standard 4-hour tour around Narita
2. Compact version of the above, mainly walking downtown Narita
3. Early morning starting 5am
4. Tokyo day trip by train or 5. by minivan
6. 5-hour tour of Itako/Sawara, rural towns near Narita
7. 12-hour excursion of Mt. Fuji and Hakone Hot Spring resort
8. Tour escort service up to two weeks. (20,000 yen per day)
9. Meeting service at the airport.
*will be glad to provide tips for arranging tours in Japan